Friday, October 9, 2009

And as I walked on, the trees greeted me...

Trees: Quotes, Poems, Proverbs, Maxims, Links Part I

God is the experience of looking at a tree and saying, "Ah!"

~Joseph Campbell~





There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden,
but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.
~Minnie Aumonier
~



As the trees look up to the heavens,
And nod with the morning dew,

Quietly they awaken
As they look down at me and you.

Let us lift our eyes with wonder,
Let us look up and see
The beauty of God's creation
With each and every tree.
~Doreen Scerri~



2 comments:

  1. Hi sis,
    I am late in visiting this new corner of your wonderful talent, your poems are beautiful, I have read all the posts and would like to give you my hearty Congratulations!
    Keep up the wonderful work!
    Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetheart for your encouraging and uplifting words, I will do my best : )
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete